Q&A with Janet Pane
Janet Pane, managing director of Global Placement, Willis North America
They allow us to spot trends and predict the best market for a client’s risk in real time. Not what happened in the past, but what’s happening right now in the market. We can start to provide very timely peer reviews:
- how other clients with your risk profile compare with your needs;
- who looks and feels a lot like you in your industry;
- what they are purchasing;
- what the types of limits are; and
- what rates they’re paying.
The ability to track real-time trends and shifts in the marketplace and then integrate that into an insurance buyer’s decision-making process is key to changing the way information is utilized to inform our decisions.